Are you going to change your place of living? Or are you thinking about studying in another city? Or maybe you want to rent a bigger office in the center of New Westminster? Then we can give you a couple of tips, and help you with the move! We recommend that you sit down in a quiet environment with a notebook and pen and take an inventory of your belongings a week or two before moving. Decide what you will take with you. Divide things into less important and necessary ones.
Less important things that you will not need in the near future: furniture, clothes for another season — do not take them with you immediately to a new place, but give them to friends or acquaintances for storage. Or send it by mail.
At Metropolitan movers, we offer not only best moving services, but also temporary storage and packing services.
Any items will be taken away from you at a convenient time, taken away and placed in a warehouse. You can choose what you need and order a refund directly on the website. All items will be returned to your desired address immediately.
LOOKING BEST MOVERS IN NEW WESTMINSTER?
“Metropolitan movers” employees not just movers, but experienced movers-specialists who independently and carefully prepare furniture and other things for transportation: they select the appropriate packaging for each thing and carefully deliver it to a new location. With them, you can not worry that your favorite mirror will break, and the varnish on the dresser will be scratched.
In addition, “Metropolitan movers” offers a fixed cost of moving services. Our managers will calculate it immediately after communicating with the customer. The price will not change in the process. Packing, moving crew working hours, transportation and unpacking of things are already included in the price. Now “”Metropolitan movers” is the only company on the market that can immediately calculate and fix the price. “Metropolitan movers” cares about you, and wants your move to be as stress-free as possible, so here are more tips that will significantly simplify your move
TIPS FOR EASY MOVING
– Secure the cardboard boxes with tape.
– Mark the containers with fragile items, so that the movers are more careful with them.
– When loading things in the first row should be the most unnecessary things. Then it turns out that first of all you will unload the necessary items.
– Do not make large purchases a week before moving. This also applies to food stocks.
– Prepare food on the eve of the day of moving — there will be no time to cook later and pack it in a refrigerator bag.
– Buy disposable plates/forks to safely remove all the dishes from the kitchen.
– If you do not want to fold things, use cardboard “cabinets” to transport things directly on hangers.
We will give all the best for you, the best equipment, the best movers, the best trucks, the best packaging materials! All for the best customers! Call us now and feel by yourself that moving can be easy.